I doubt I'm familiar enough with Django to fix bugs.

I am puzzled by what I am see though with the BaseForm class in Aptana
PyDev debugger. I noticed that full_clean() was not being called via a
call to is_valid. So I stepped through the debugger, and for some
strange reason, the BaseForm constructor, although the code says
"self._errors = None" the debugger watchlist shows self._errors as set
to an empty ErrorDict, and therefore the _get_errors() method never
called full_clean().

Does this make any sense? It doesn't sound right.