It's better to learn on a project basis. Every client has different
scope and interest and you cannot predict which apps you will need or
not. Some barely used apps may be essential for you…

But, when you ask… You may need to integrate django-registration with
your django-cms, so you can manage systems, where each user has his own
profile.

На Mon, 17 Oct 2011 23:45:09 -0700 (PDT)
Kevin <kveron...@gmail.com> написа: