Thanks for pointing me the right url, I didn't even realized that I
 was reading a wrong doc, I will pay more attention to the url paths in
 the future (I only checked documentation on home page of django
 project and didn't worry about version).

 Thanks again for fast response and sorry about so trivial issue.