So much code ;-)
 at first I'm proposing  to add  some code for  form.is_valid block
 for example :
if form.is_valid():
            source = Sources.objects.get(name=source)
            allPosts = Posts.objects.filter(PostSource=source)
            subreddits = SubReddits.objects.all()
            source = form.cleaned_data['foo']
            return render_to_response('feeds.html',
                {'allPosts': allPosts,
                'subreddits': subreddits},
                context_instance=RequestContext(request))
  else:
 print form.error

 This  will help to catch error  with form .

 Also it is not correct to use this construction:

class SourceSelection(forms.Form):
    sources = Sources.objects.all()
    foo = forms.ChoiceField(choices=sources)

This mean  that you never add  any sources. or sources object are add
before starting application. For dynamic  loading objects in the form
use form constructor.
 and last one point :

 Please separate views and form in the different files : views.py forms.py