If you could point me to a more recent tutorial, I'm more than willing to
go through it.

Basically what I have now, is a list of links. I want to sort those links
based on source (Reddit) then subreddit (Python).  The source and
subreddits are fed from my DB and I want to select them from a drop-down
menu.