Hi, I apologize I didn't get your response till this morning, for whatever
reason I couldn't reply to the other email. ? Anyway I thought it over and
18 sites is a lot of responsibility for that income, I must kindly decline
this offer thank you for your consideration.

Gerald Klein DBA****

contac...@geraldklein.com

www.geraldklein.com <http://geraldklein.com/>****

j...@zognet.com****