On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:12 PM, andrea mucci <cingus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi Cal
>
> Our solutions are high volume (peaking at around 5000 requests/minute),
> with extremely large databases (400 million+ rows) and large content
> servers (15TB+ of media files).
>

> If you put in the hands of a junior dev this, your customer has to pay
> more for damages over wage offered
> this is what makes no sense.

Not necessarily, you don't throw junior devs into the production
environment - that's just silly :)

See, we deal a lot with students and interns, so we already have the
structure in place to train people on the job, slowly introduce them into
sensitive/complex systems etc.

Everyone's got to start somewhere!

> anyway, the fact that there is someone who has a salary so painful not
> exclude that the offer is a shit.

No need for bad language