On 05-05-12 22:34, M Hussain wrote:
I think I'm in the same situation of considering Django for developing a
webapp or knowing Django features to develop UI. Is that possible to
develop UI like a desktop application, features like, tab, Buttons,
Checkboxes, lists, ploting graphs based on the data read from DB.

Well, if you want the full desktop-like experience in a web page, you ought to look at extjs: http://www.sencha.com/products/extjs/

Full windows-like buttons, tabs, etc stuff.

It won't be usable on a mobile phone, but if a heavy js interface (it *is* quite big) is no problem: take a look.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/
rein...@vanrees.org             http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl/