Hi there,

i need a small help: i have a django site, which is ready to test. now i
talked to a hosting service, they had only php and mysql supporting server,
but not django. they gave me a virtual server, where i can install django
and put my site there. now i am stuck. i dont know how to install django on
server and which python modules to install that run my site and where to
install. is there any list of steps to do this kind of job? it would be
very helpful. i just dont find a clue where to start. what i understand is:
apache is webserver and it is there on server. so i need some module that
supports python, right? i decided for mod_wsgi. i dont know why i decided
for this. before that i installed easy_install then i installed all python
packages including django. now when i log in to server thru Putty including
switching to root, i land to: domainname: /www/vhtdocs/domainname # and
this folder has some html files of my old site. they just copied from old
server to this virtual one. now the question is: is it the place where i
can just upload my whole django-site?

i would be very thanksful for some instructions..

thanks thanks.

Doni