thanks Jon...
actually I am making project of faculty management system of my college.I
have added some of the faculty member's resume in the database. i want a
counter in my project that should increment its value whenever a new
faculty member's resume is added into the database. yes, it will require
filter also as i want it should count no of assistant professors,no of
associate professors etc seperately....help me please..