sorry  kenneth ...but I have stored information(resume) of professors in
the database.
in models.py , i have taken fields like name, dob,
qualification,designation etc. then these are saved in the database of
every professor.
but the point is designation of professors vary(like there are professors,
assistant professors and associate professors).I want that it should count
 the no of   professors, assistant professors and associate
professors automatically and increments their value after I fill and save
the next resume in the database. Is there any logic like this...plz help
me. I shall be very thankfull.