HI All

I have made a custom and a very simple 500.html page. However when i make
debug=False and some error come in website
still it show basic server error message.

"A server error has occurred.Please contact the administrator"

I want whenever there is some error it should show my custom 500 page.

I tried by making a custom function and then setting the handler500="path"
but still with no luck.

Anyone can help in this as to how can i resolve this problem?

Thanks
--
Regards
Nikhil Verma