Hi everyone,

class CallsForm(ModelForm):
    class Meta:
        model = Conversation
        widgets = {
                    'contact_date': forms.DateInput(),
         }

With a date input like this, my form shows the date like '2012-07-11',
which seems international to me.

I live in UK and my settings is like the following:

TIME_ZONE = 'Europe/London'
LANGUAGE_CODE = 'en-us'
USE_I18N = True
USE_L10N = True

Eventually I would like to support both British and American date formats.
For the time being since the global language is set as American, I was
expecting to see the American format.  mm/dd/yyy
But instead I see yyyy/mm/dd

How do I fix this in a proper way according to I18N, so that when later my
users change the language to British English, they get to see the British
format dd/mm/yyyy without any further hacks?

I would really appreciate your help on this as I am researching since hours
without any success.

Many Thanks,
Houman