Hmm - this should really just work out of the box, but looking at the docs,
it doesn't give you much information about running wsgi/fcgi etc.

Try this;

Change this line:

STATIC_DOC_ROOT = path.join(PROJECT_ROOT, 'static')

To this:
STATICFILES_DIRS = ( path.join(PROJECT_ROOT, 'static'), )

That should work i think.

Cal

>>> http://nopaste.immersight.de/?**3c0f99829f839ff8#**