Hello,
I am new here.
I am thinking to start my django study again. I start before, but stuck
with some issues.
1. Is there a way to install django and the plug-ins through ftp without
going thru any command shell? after python was installed
2. I want to start an image portal. Is there any suggestion for plug-ins?
something like flickr and also you able to market them.
3. Is there anyone there volounteer to help while building my project and
application? so that I can just direct my question to you.

I am working for improvement of this site at http://crossmap.com. We want
to change to focus on background only and recoding using django. It was on
PHP  and We want to keep the database and adding some additional feature.
We need your input and direction of how we should go

Thanks,
Lewis

--
facebook.com/artistbean