Hello everyone!

Today we've released alpha of Brillixy https://github.com/05bit/brillixy.

This is a Django admin skin with some extras. Actually it's an
alternative to Grapelli, Admin Tools and other apps that changes
standard Django admin look and user experience. It's simple and
minimal at the moment and we're going to keep it the way like that.

I'm working on it with Vasily Sadovnikov and Pavel Yakovlev - they
helped me with vision and are working on design improvevents. Thank
you guys!

Core features:

    - skin powered by basic Twitter Bootstrap with responsive layout +
Awesome Font
    - easy header customization: logo & title
    - lighter nav breadcrumbs: no application index
    - custom dashboard panels

It seems that most of standard admin functions are working. There're
some issues with Django 1.4.x inlines, as I used Django 1.5 templates
and scrips as basis. And I see we're not perfect with design and
navigation, so we're working on that :)

You're welcome to make a test-drive, and I would really appreciate any
feedback. Please, let me know if it does fit your real projects! :)

Alex K. rudyryk
///