I found that previously, but it doesn't seem to be quite what I need.

Let me try to rephrase.  I want to add two multi-selection boxes within the
admin view page for the Product model.  One of the multi-selections will be
for Colors, and one will be for Sizes.  I then want a button that the user
can click after the select options from both multi-selection boxes.  The
button will redirect to a method that will loop through the product of the
two selections and add a Variation for each combination to the single
Product (not multiple products).

For example, if the user wants to add Green, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Orange,
and White colors with sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12, they can do it all with
one click, versus manually adding 32 (Green-2, Green-4, Green-6, Blue-2,
Blue-4, Blue-6, etc.) items into the TabularInline section

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/b9f05437-8f26-4481-98ee-12c1bc6641fa%40googlegroups.com.