Hi Markus,

thanks for your answer. As stated, I already solved my problem. I am happy 
and can focus on my development :) Sorry, that I can not contribute any 
further investigation.

Am Samstag, 29. November 2014 14:28:50 UTC+1 schrieb Markus Holtermann:
>
> Hey Oliver,
>
> Can you try out the current 1.7 development branch. There is a fix [1] for 
> a recursion problem in the migration graph. Would be interesting if that 
> fixes your problem. Thanks.
>
> [1] 
> https://github.com/django/django/commit/8e3c3be32d0c39a31997b905ebf0490280baa347
>
> /Markus
>
> On Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:39:17 AM UTC+1, Oliver Meinusch wrote:
>>
>> I solved the problem by myself using the debugger to see there IS a 
>> recursion problem with dependecies. I created a migration file by my own 
>> which applies to fields to models which needs my first model. Now my 
>> problem is gone.
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/a555f58e-dd30-454e-b6cf-f02beb8f5424%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to