I created a ticket and patch for this issue: https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/27243

I guess my urlpatterns was improperly configured... However, the real problem was that reverse() didn't

handle fully qualified module names.

Regards,

Etienne

Le 2016-09-18 à 19:14, Mike Dewhirst a écrit :
On 18/09/2016 11:07 PM, Etienne Robillard wrote:
Hi,

Actually the issue is that the self._reverse_dict type isn't containing any key.

You will need to examine class RegexURLResolver(LocaleRegexProvider) in django/core/urlresolver.py where self._reverse_dict is declared and populated to see where your problem might have arisen.

In that source you will see that self._reverse_dict is a dict and so either of the suggestions below should work.

I suspect the language code you are looking for is not being properly formatted. For example, in my settings.py I have LANGUAGE_CODE = 'en-au' which seems to work for me so I think that is a reasonable format for it.

Cheers

Mike