Dear all,

I'm trying to learn about django, follow the documentation, in my first:

python manage.py migrate

all time get this error:

File
"/usr/local/lib/python3.5/site-packages/mysql/connector/django/operations.py",
line 223, in bulk_insert_sql

    return "VALUES " + ", ".join([items_sql] * num_values)

TypeError: can't multiply sequence by non-int of type 'tuple'

I'm ussing mysql-connector-python-2.1.4 to connect to mysql:

settings.py:

'default': {

      'NAME': 'firstapp',

      'ENGINE': 'mysql.connector.django',

Python 3.5.2

django 1.10.2

mysql  5.6.34

Do you know which connector I can to use?

I was tried 'pip install mysql-python' to install MySQL-python-1.2.5 but is
not possible, regarding with some google results, this version is not
supported by python 3.

Any help, will be appreciated.

PD: learning django, I'm new user.

Thanks!