You can always make an extension. Many popular things in the framework are
contributions from the community including the current default authentication
system. It doesn't have to be in a fork either.On Apr 17, 2017 5:57 PM, Jamesie

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/58f4db8c.8d2f1c0a.7f78c.c155SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.