TypeError: 'choice_text' is an invalid keyword argument for this function
That above, is where the problem is where the problem is so I am going to
guess you need to check your model if you wrote everything correctly.
If I can see what your model looks like, I can probe in.

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 10:34 AM, danbmathew <danbmat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well I'm new to django and my code is just as in the documentation.But got
> an error while trying to run the codeline q.choice_set.create(choice_text='Not
> much', votes=0).
> This part of the code is almost at the end of the segment named Playing
> With API.I will also post the error.
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<console>", line 1, in <module>
>   File "C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\
> lib\site-packages\django\db\models\fields\related_descriptors.py", line
> 653, in create
>     return super(RelatedManager, self.db_manager(db)).create(**kwargs)
>   File "C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\
> lib\site-packages\django\db\models\manager.py", line 85, in manager_method
>     return getattr(self.get_queryset(), name)(*args, **kwargs)
>   File "C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\
> lib\site-packages\django\db\models\query.py", line 392, in create
>     obj = self.model(**kwargs)
>   File "C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\
> lib\site-packages\django\db\models\base.py", line 571, in __init__
>     raise TypeError("'%s' is an invalid keyword argument for this
> function" % list(kwargs)[0])
> TypeError: 'choice_text' is an invalid keyword argument for this function
>

> Please help me.

> msgid/django-users/f53b5d7f-baa4-4fa6-91de-e75e4fb97af5%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f53b5d7f-baa4-4fa6-91de-e75e4fb97af5%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Elegbede Muhammed Oladipupo

web: www.dipoelegbede.com