<snip>

  File "C:\Users\Alexander\Envs\business_management\lib\site-packag
es\django\core\management\commands\migrate.py", line 86, in handle
    executor.loader.check_consistent_history(connection)
  File "C:\Users\Alexander\Envs\business_management\lib\site-packag
es\django\db\migrations\loader.py", line 298, in check_consistent_history
    connection.alias,
django.db.migrations.exceptions.InconsistentMigrationHistory: Migration
admin.0001_initial is applied before its dependency accounts.0001_initial
on database 'default'.

let me know if you need anymore info to help me out with this. Thanks in
advance

How are you generating your migration files?

Are you specifying the app_label after the makemigrations command?

Are you modifying the migration files after they've been generated?

Do you have an app with a label of admin? Or is that a reference to the
built-in admin?

-James

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CA%2Be%2BciUKFGrv62awj%2BuuSSuVaS9uYqVs2%2Brv%3DJPsaxvmJGNTfg%40mail.gmail.com.