Early on Lynda.com was my best friend for learning basics like HTML and CSS.
Then a lot of practice.

Later on I took a coding boot camp in my area that really accelerated my
learning and filled in a lot of the missing pieces. It covered HTML, CSS, PHP,
Ruby on Rails and SQL to name a few.

The Django docs and “The Django Book” https://djangobook.com/ we’re both great
to get me started on Django. Also Lynda.com again for python and Django.

-James

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/BA1CD3E2-AFB7-476C-9731-06C419502BB2%40gmail.com.