As part of its protection, Comodo Antivirus has something named
“sandboxing”, so when you execute anything, Comodo catches it, runs it
inside a protected environment and if it finds it’s not malware, runs the
actual command.

Seems Comodo is mapping your D: drive to that C:\VTRoot\HarddiskVolume1
thing, so django-admin gets fooled.

I haven’t used Comodo for decades so I can’t help with this exact issue,
sorry - maybe disabling the antivirus while you’re at Django? O:-)

Fidel Leon
fi...@flm.cat

El 3 de mayo de 2018 a las 18:19:06, Duška Miloradović (
daisyfields...@gmail.com) escribió:

Yes? :/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAJ0SFUC8dLCRZuq%2BF62o29i5MGGi%2B9E13i0gQ%2BvLkwO%3D1KM7OQ%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAJ0SFUC8dLCRZuq%2BF62o29i5MGGi%2B9E13i0gQ%2BvLkwO%3D1KM7OQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>