I have tried a library called djongo, although I have never used it for a
production environment.

https://nesdis.github.io/djongo/get-started/

Greetings.

> Django is typically used with a SQL database. There's a fork of Django
> called non-rel that works with mongo but it's not actively developed any
> longer. Instead you can access mongo from a Django view via the standard
> mongo python library but you won't be able to use Django's models or admin.
> Those are pretty dependent on a SQL database.
>
> On May 17, 2018 7:21:10 AM CDT, Kadir Guloglu <kadirgulog...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> how to connection my django 2 project in MongoDB ?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> --
> msgid/django-users/193821D6-941C-4A67-9478-50427D954F41%40fattuba.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/193821D6-941C-4A67-9478-50427D954F41%40fattuba.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

*Manuel Pita*

*Ingeniero en ComputaciĆ³n*

*e-mail:* mpita1...@gmail.com

*Twitter:* @manuel_pita

*Skype:* mpita1984

*Cel:* +34663491168

*Por favor, Antes de imprimir este e-mail piense bien si es necesario
hacerlo.*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAJP2%2B-9L%3DDH-0BssYvwa-BnbnXmyK7oSMNSPUdToPLOqEcRO%3DA%40mail.gmail.com.