Try http://127.0.0.1:8000

On 12/07/2018 6:40 PM, Umar Kambala wrote:

Kasper thanks for your brotherly advice, please I will be glad next time u add me a link. But I came across another error, when I run python manage.py runserver everything work find but when I enter 127.0.0.1 I gets "no internet connection" do I hv to be connected wit internet before I can access de local server?