Derek,

Empirically by evidence of the lack of material on-line or obvious
solutions, you may be right. But I respectfully disagree. Almost every
website has an About Us page for example and a pile of other simple flat
pages.

And Django supports flatpages natively, just not with a well documented
easy way to edit them easily!

Regards,

Bernd.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/03256e04-f43d-415e-8ad4-030157802c36%40googlegroups.com.