Hi

I need Cascading drop down list in Django Admin GUI.

I have bee trying to use Django-select2 but i am not getting the desired
output.
( Example Select Continents, select respective Country under Continent )

Can Anyone Please Provide djago-select2 Documentation or any other simple
alternative. I want to use django admin Panel only. I am not designing any
form

I will appreciate your help.

--

*Mr. Shetty Balaji S.Asst. ProfessorDepartment of Information Technology,*
*SGGS Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vishnupuri, Nanded.MH.India*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAECSbOuAhpUOrq8OvLFi3dFZtkoU703zWpW5RmzWkEGBa9GcSg%40mail.gmail.com.