Hi again,

The package is this : pip install django-admin-select2

It didn't have docs, just the git page (django-admin-select2
<https://github.com/mgd020/django-admin-select2>) with a readme, its really
easy, does all you need but you cant customize.

Regards.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHRQUHkqsB-HpyKPmBDh7WAsL0oEgkSuKTYOOUitMSJKri7wYg%40mail.gmail.com.