I have created a table by using css examples (similar to a spread sheet).
However, all the examples that I have found populate the table manually  by
typing td entries in the html file.  How can i accomplish this with
django/Python code?  I have looked everywhere I can find, but no luck so
far.
I had expected to find something like a FOR loop where I could simply point
it to the list file and it would create the td entries automatically.  My
data has a fixed number of columns, but a highly variable number of rows.