Hello Josh,

somehow this sounds a bit sketchy to me. Could you please extend your
request to your plans to setup such a system. This is not simply done
with choosing "the right"  library or package. This has to be a quite
elaborate system with multiple kinds of Software, like caches as redis
and/or elasticsearch, most propably load balancers and multiple
application servers (which could be run with django). But simply sending
a question like you did will not solve the prpably appearing problems
you'll be facing, if you really will that many users.

Cheers

Lars

--
---
punkt.de GmbH

Kaiserallee 13a
76133 Karlsruhe

Tel. +49 721 9109 500
https://infrastructure.punkt.de
i...@punkt.de

AG Mannheim 108285
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Egeling, Daniel Lienert, Fabian Stein