Sorry for having been so blunt, but your mail looked to me like some
random person asking for how to simply implement something with $framework.

But my remarks had a lot of expirience in them. If you are still not
decided on a language or framework then I would suggest you choose the
language you are most familiar with and the framework, that offers what
you expect from it. Before deciding though you should  also have a look
at the integration of caching, because you will definetely need
something like e.g. redis and maybe varnish. Additionally you should
think about which database you want to use and if this can do clustering.

Django can do all of this and might be the right choice for you, but
have a look at how Django "thinks" and decide, if this is a way that you
could familiarize yourself well with.

As often in IT there are now real "right" choices, only choices that
will be right for you and your usecase.

Cheers

Lars

--