Good day,

I am new to Python and Django, I just discovered that I can use Django to
easily implement a project that am working on.

I would like to get some assistance with implementing a booking app into my
project.

I came across Django-Booking but I dont know how exactly it works, do I
need to create an app for booking like a new app into my project or do I
need to use it as a built in package only. Your help will be highly
appreciated.