On April 21, 2021 5:46:15 AM CDT, Eric 247ERICPOINTCOM <eric...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> [...]
>  File
>"C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\Shop\envirn\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\commands\runserver.py",
>line 110, in inner_run
>    autoreload.raise_last_exception()
>  File
>"C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\Shop\envirn\lib\site-packages\django\utils\autoreload.py",
>line 76, in raise_last_exception
>    raise _exception[1]
>  File
>"C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\Shop\envirn\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py",
>line 357, in execute
>    autoreload.check_errors(django.setup)()
>  File
>"C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\Shop\envirn\lib\site-packages\django\utils\autoreload.py",
>line 53, in wrapper
>    fn(*args, **kwargs)
>  File
>"C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\Shop\envirn\lib\site-packages\django\__init__.py",
>line 24, in setup
>    apps.populate(settings.INSTALLED_APPS)
>  File
>"C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\Shop\envirn\lib\site-packages\django\apps\registry.py",
>line 114, in populate
>    app_config.import_models()
>  File
>"C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\Shop\envirn\lib\site-packages\django\apps\config.py",
>line 211, in import_models
>    self.models_module = import_module(models_module_name)
>  File "C:\Program
>Files\WindowsApps\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.9_3.9.496.0_x64__qbz5n2kfra8p0\lib\importlib\__init__.py",
>line 127, in import_module
>    return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
>  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1030, in _gcd_import
>  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1007, in _find_and_load
>File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 986, in
>_find_and_load_unlocked
>  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 680, in _load_unlocked
>File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 790, in exec_module
>  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 228, in
>_call_with_frames_removed
>  File
>"C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\Shop\envirn\lib\site-packages\booking\models.py",
>line 9, in <module>
>    from django_libs.models_mixins import TranslationModelMixin
>  File
>"C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\Shop\envirn\lib\site-packages\django_libs\models_mixins.py",
>line 5, in <module>
>    from django.utils.encoding import python_2_unicode_compatible
>ImportError: cannot import name 'python_2_unicode_compatible' from
>'django.utils.encoding'
>(C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\Shop\envirn\lib\site-packages\django\utils\encodi
>ng.py)
>
>I have installed six
>I have also installed django.utils, but I just can't seem to run the
>server
>anymore. Is there a way I can manage to run the booking app without

It looks like you're probably trying to run that Django booking app with a
version of Django that it was never designed to run with. It looks like the
author of Django booking didn't lock down the django version in requirements.txt

https://github.com/bitlabstudio/django-booking/blob/master/requirements.txt

However, based on the last commit message for requirements.txt, it looks like
Django 1.9 was the last version used.

Since the author didn't lock down dependency versions you might have quite a
challenging time finding versions of the dependencies that work properly.