Hi,

Django newbie question.

I have a desktop application that I would like to move to the web.  The CRUD desktop app is written in python using wxPython. On the desktop app the user can open the same form/window multiple times.  I would like to know if I can do the same thing with Django.  My research has not left me with a lot of confidence that it can be done.  I did see one thread that suggested that it could be done by passing a new namespace.  But that confused me.  All the demo's show that a URL is fixed.

If it can be done - are there any examples I can view?  If Django is unable to do it (or it would be to difficult) does anyone have a suggestion on other tech that might work and still work on the web.

Johnf