I've been learning Django for a while, but I'm new to this group, so
if there's a source of news that I'm not aware of, where this has been
covered, please accept my apologies.

Does anybody know why the writing of the Djangobook seems to have
ground to a halt? I check it fairly frequently, and just tried to add
the atom feed to my RSS reader, only to find it's a broken link. The
javascript comment system seems to be broken now as well (Firefox
2.0.0.3 on WinXP).

I keep half-expecting to see a weblog post on
http://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/
saying, "Oh yeah - we've been busy doing xyz, so the book's been
shelved for a while."

Does anybody know what the status quo is on this? I'm not intending to
bad-mouth the project, which I think is great (I'm using it, after
all). I was just curious.