Hi all,
I'm trying to set up a new django app under Apache and mod_python.
I created a new project called 'testdrorys', and inside it a new app
called 'etichette'.
The full path of my project is
/var/www/html/testdrorys/testdrorys/myapp

The first testdrorys dir is the main directory of the project, and the
second is the directory created by django-admin.py.

Then I modified the httpd.conf adding the following lines:
<Location "/etichette/">
    SetHandler python-program
    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE testdrorys.etichette
    PythonPath "['/var/www/html/testdrorys/'] + sys.path"
    PythonDebug On
</Location>

I addedd django.contrib.admin and myproject.myapp to the
INSTALLED_APPS in settings.py, I synced the database and everything
worked fine, the authentication and the user tables where created
succesfully.

Then, I tried to load http://localhost/etichette/ in the browser, and
I had the following errors:

MOD_PYTHON ERROR

ProcessId:      8630
Interpreter:    'testdrorys.colorit.net'

ServerName:     'testdrorys.colorit.net'
DocumentRoot:   '/var/www/html/testdrorys'

URI:            '/etichette/admin/'
Location:       '/etichette/'
Directory:      None
Filename:       '/var/www/html/testdrorys/etichette'
PathInfo:       '/admin/'

Phase:          'PythonHandler'
Handler:        'django.core.handlers.modpython'

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mod_python/
importer.py", line 1537, in HandlerDispatch
    default=default_handler, arg=req, silent=hlist.silent)

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mod_python/
importer.py", line 1229, in _process_target
    result = _execute_target(config, req, object, arg)

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mod_python/
importer.py", line 1128, in _execute_target
    result = object(arg)

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/core/handlers/
modpython.py", line 177, in handler
    return ModPythonHandler()(req)

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/core/handlers/
modpython.py", line 150, in __call__
    response = self.get_response(request)

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/core/handlers/
base.py", line 64, in get_response
    urlconf = getattr(request, "urlconf", settings.ROOT_URLCONF)

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/conf/
__init__.py", line 32, in __getattr__
    return getattr(self._target, name)

AttributeError: 'Settings' object has no attribute 'ROOT_URLCONF'

What's wrong with my configuration? It seem that python can't find the
urls.py file, but it is in the right place and everything is readable
by apache...

Any suggestions?

Thanks