Hi All,

I'm trying to get a django model created from an already existing
database using the inspectdb feature of django. (it's the trac db
if anyone's interested).

At the first look: brilliant!

And then I hit a snag: there's one table that uses a composite
primary key made up of three fields. (the attachment table in trac.db)

I've scanned the doco and I've googled, this is what I came up with:

o define one of the fields as a primary
o add the unique_together Meta constraint

Is there another/better way?

Any input appreciated.
/Lars Stavholm