Hello,

I am about to try your module and I haven't downloaded it yet but I
have a few questions and some suggestions. I have my own CAPTCHA
module too which is slightly different from yours in some respects:

1. It does not need a dedicated directory to save image files. Images
are created in-memory and sent to the user's browser. So no need for
cleanup scripts or anything else. Are you planning to implement a
configuration to allow in-memory images?

2. The characters used in the generated words can be configured. It
currently defaults to this set:

CDEFHJKLMNPRTUVXY479

Characters that can confuse users have been removed from this set. But
some fonts are more legible than others, so it should be possible to
configure the characters to use. Are considering implementing this?

3. No "twists" are applied to characters. I have found that distorting
characters tends to confuse users even more. Will there be a
configuration that will disable "twists"?

My code is based on the one found here:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/440588

I really hope your module gets included in contrib since I really like
the "one standard way" for doing things approach.

--
_nimrod_a_abing_

http://abing.gotdns.com/
http://www.preownedcar.com/