Hi Toby
I've grabbed a copy of your code but the RPlot.get_r_fun method isn't
working for me... Could you perhaps explain how it does the mapping to the R
function? What my testing is saying to me is that r (the one that's imported
at the top of __init__.py) has no attribute generic... I've had a very brief
look at rpy before, but I'm not exactly familiar with it's inner
workings....
Great work, I've been meaning to have a crack at something like this for
ages!!
Ben

--
Regards,