Actually my question is two fold, most likely due to brain farts on my
end. I'm relatively a newbie to Django, so please bear with me.

Here's my scenario. I have this for my relationships:
Company->Dept->Sub-Dept->Employees->Roles
"->" represents a one-to-many relationship.

Problem #1:

If I do something like this:
Class Company(models.Model):
     name...

Class Dept(models.Model):
    company = ForeignKey(Company)
    name...

Class Sub-Dept(models.Model):
    dept = ForeignKey(Dept)
    name...

Class Employee(models.Model):
    sub-dept = ForeignKey(Sub-Dept)
    first_name...

    Class Admin:
    list_display = ( 'first_name', 'last_name', 'sub-dept', )

The problem is when I go into the admin screen and view employees,
there is no way of displaying the company and dept. info next to the
name of the employee. How can I accomplish that?

Problem #2:
This kinda arises from my efforts trying to fix Problem #1.

I changed my code like so:

Class Employee(models.Model):
    company = ForeignKey(Company)
    dept        = ForeignKey(Dept)
    sub-dept  = ForeignKey(Sub-Dept)
    first_name...

    Class Admin:
    list_display = ( 'first_name', 'last_name', 'company', 'dept',
'sub-dept', )

Now the problem is when I add an employee, I have to add some kind of
validation to the admin interface that checks whether the sub-dept,
dept and company match. My main issue is where can I add this
validation so that it is reflected in the admin interface?

Thanks in advance for the pointers.