I´ve been reading the slides for "Django Master Class" and the django
documentation on testing, but I´m still not sure how to actually do
some testing.

here are a couple of questions:
1. where to define the testing? in models.py or in tests.py? I´d like
to seperate the testing from models.py, so how can I write doctests
in a seperate file (the example in the django documentation only
explains seperate unit-testing)?
2. can I make a test-directory (and does that make sense) for all my
tests or do I have to use the application-directories? within
django_src, there´s a directory called "tests" for example.
3. where do I find some examples (besides the django docs)?
4. does anyone know about a simple "how-to" on testing? something
like "step 1: setup the testing-database", "step 2: create a test-
directory (or use the app-dir or whatever)" ... ?

btw, I´ve also checked the docs for testing on python.org, but that
doesn´t help much (at least in my case).

thanks,
patrick