Hi all,

first of all: django rocks! I'm a database application developer
and not a web developer. I'm not even fluent in python. Despite
that, the django framework has made it possible for me to develop
web based database applications with relative ease. And, I can
use the model and the database api for native applications using
WxPython. This is really great and this got to be the most productive
environment ever. This is what the 4GL languages tried to accomplish
back in the 90's, and they all failed miserably.

However, there's one significant piece I'm missing when introspecting
old database applications and trying to create new user interfaces
for them, and that's the lack of multiple fields in the primary key
for a table.

I know that this has been discussed on this list, but what I would
like to know now is: is there any effort going into creating the
"multiple fields in the primary key" feature at all? If so, is there
anything I could do to help, short of trying to implement it myself,
which I doubt that I'll be able to?

Any input appreciated.
/Lars