Hi everyone,

I'm just getting started with Django/Python. I have installed Python
2.4.4, and Django from the latest build. I can run 'python' and
'import django' from bash and it does not error out, so I'm assuming
my installs are correct.

I have made an alias of 'django-admin.py' and placed it in my '/usr/
local/bin'. When I attempt to run 'django-admin.py startproject foo',
bash gives me an error:

-bash: django-admin.py: command not found

What can I do to resolve this error? All of my .bash_profile
and .bash_login PATH settings seem to be pointing in the right place
for my django installation.

Thanks in advance,
Brandon