There's always the option of using django ORM for the declarative stuff and
your models and then if you need to do anything more complicated
introspecting the DB (or the models themselves) and creating some SA Table
models from that... I'm not sure if it's the most elegant but ithis approach
seems to work ok for the limited stuff I've done with it.
Ben

--
Regards,
Ben Ford