On 9/26/07, ringemup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> One of the limitations of the Django ORM that I'd imagine would be a
> big deal for financial reporting is that it doesn't have the best
> support for grouping and aggregate functions.  Is there any plan to
> deal with that in the future?

There have been a couple good proposals for how to deal with that, but
at the moment the queryset-refactor branch has precedence; cleaning up
Django's query construction as is being done in that branch is a big
step toward making all sorts of useful SQL features easier to
implement in/on the Django ORM.