HG:

Thank you for your reply.

I guess I don't really have a well-formed question, but I having
trouble thinking of an example of using the admin interface that isn't
artificial.

It seems that admin might be good when you are developing a website or
application to quickly add and edit data, but a mature website or
application will have data entry and editing done through forms.

My confusion, and presumably the confusion of other newcomers, is that
admin is shown early in the learning process of the official tutorial,
and appears to be the way to enter data. Of course, admin is a huge
'selling point', so I can understand why the developers would want to
show it off.

OK, I guess my question is: In a mature web application developed with
Django, is admin really used for anything?  Or, now that newforms-
admin is almost here, is there any difference between admin and forms?
Will admin just be another form, with low level access to the models?

-cjl