You'd need row-level permission for that, and that's outside of the
admin's intended philosophy. Though, there's such a branch being
developed, and I can recall seeing somewhere a django app for that
purpose. Just google it and it should pop up.

Also, since row-level permission is not built into the admin in any way,
you'd find yourself doing custom admin views, which is neither bad nor
hard, but you might feel overwhelmed by the task, since it's a bit hard
to grasp at first.

~Chris

El mi�, 10-10-2007 a las 07:51 -0700, MarcoX escribi�: