There *can* be other solutions, but most would be cumbersome and ugly,
like adding a "group" column to each table (the simple way), or using a
polymorphic relationship (the cleaner, leaner, and harder way).

You'll find yourself coding an authorization system on top of django's.
And when it's done, there is the thing I'd call "let the admin know
about it".

What kind of system are you pretending to build? Maybe a few more
details could get me on the right track.

~ Chris

El mi�, 10-10-2007 a las 10:20 -0700, MarcoX escribi�: